Biz Launch Intensive
Designed for women who are considering starting their own
businesses or are in the early stages of business development.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO:
- Avoid the legal and financial mistakes that sink startups
- Identify your primary strengths using research based
methods and how to apply them
- Understand which business model is right for you
- Craft your own comprehensive business plan
- Leverage the power of conventional and social media
- Gain the essential psychological toolbox for meeting
adversity with resilience
- Learn from the experience of successful entrepreneurs
in your community
EPI assists community members in navigating the workforce through career guidance, educational guidance, job placement, skills development, interest-free business start-up loans, and business mentorships.
- Job Posting TipsNovember 22, 2017 - 11:20 am
Job Posting Tips How to properly describe your job Job descriptions are important for attracting the right job candidates, helping employees understand their responsibilities, evaluating employees’ performance, and much more. Here are tips for writing good job descriptions. The job description needs to communicate clearly and concisely what responsibilities and tasks the job entails and […]
101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
Suite 2 - 405 (4th Floor)
Holmdel, NJ 07733